WHCPA Old North School
The Old North School is an historic log cabin style school house located on the grounds of the main WHCPA facility in Long Lake, Minnesota. It was erected about 1858 in the original Medina township and was the first school house in the area. It also served as a community meeting house and the first Presbyterian Church was organized in the building in 1863. It was moved to the Pioneer Museum grounds in 1972 and is furnished in a manner described by pioneer pupils of long ago.